With the rising of smartphone usage and limited battery, the rise to recharge the phone on the go has increased. Assume you are in the middle of some important work and the battery drains out without getting facility to charge – you will completely lose your mind.
In such cases, the power bank Singapore is the solution for your worry. They have in built battery to recharge the phone on the go. There are various companies coming up with different brands and power capacities that make you easily confused. Below are few buying steps that shall guide you in your selection.
• Brand Selection: The selection of the right power bank is very important. There are various OEM products available, which can be a fake. Hence, always go for the branded ones, which are reliable and buy from reputed stores. Buy power banks as a corporate gift, visit this website.
• Capacity: While purchasing, it is important that you are aware of the battery capacity of your phone. The product should have a higher capacity than your battery. Today, most of the smartphone come in the range of 1600mAH to 2500mAH batteries. If the product is below capacity, a single charge would not be possible.
• Efficiency: The capacity of the product is affected by the efficiency rate. The efficiency rate is almost 60%-70% of most of the products. This means, if the capacity is 12000mAH, the effective charging will be approximately 8400mAH.
• Charge cycle and charging type: Both charging cycle and charging types are different thing, which has to be looked into while selecting the brand.
o Charge cycle is the number of times, the battery is going to get charged.
o Charging type depends the way you are charging your phone. The PBs takes more effort to charge the phone when it is 80-90%. Hence, this should be avoided to maintain the charging capacity.
• Current: The input and output current both are important while the selection of PBs. These are crucial to ensure that your phone is charged well. If the input current is 1A, the PB shall take more time to charge fully. Similarly, if the output current is 1A, your phone will take longer to charge.
• USB Ports: Nowadays, most of the PBs come with 2 USB ports, each having different output current. You can choose the port accordingly to ensure longevity for your PBs.
• Size: The size of the PBs depends on its capacity. If you want more capacity, you will have to compromise on the size. However, with the new technology, the size of the PBs is getting more compact.
• Warranty: Before buying the product, you need to enquire regarding the warranty period. The shop owner should provide carry-in service or free replacement as per the terms through authorised service centre or distributor.
PB is not just a tool, but also something, which should work in emergency. Considering the huge fake market, utmost care should be taken to buy them.